Associate Consultant - Remote Desktop Support at HCLTech
Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Associate Consultant - Remote Desktop Support Job Opening at HCLTech
Closing Date : 16/06/2023
· Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
· Prepare requests for rollout Prioritize change requests
· Create rollout plans for changes requests
· Coordinate implementation process
· Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
· Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
· Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus. Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
· Have some level of technical understanding of the products building up a desktop service.
· Experience from the desktop environment.
· Understanding and experience of change management process.
· Technical Requirements Phone support experience necessary.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
· Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
· Windows Operating systems Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007 ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), VPN and remote dial-in users Support for laptop, desktops, and printers PDA and blackberry support Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
· Soft Skills - Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills [B2 LEVEL]
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL s value and its methodology Other Skills / Experience Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
· Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times.
· Ability to finish what is started is a must.
· Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
· Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
· Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
· Customer Focus Teamwork Technical Expertise Interpersonal Effectiveness Concern for Order and Quality
(1.) Brining new ideas and innovation for process development and overall organizational progress.
(2.) Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
(3.) Individual should have ability to provide solutions commensurate with the customers’ needs within the ambit of the given environment so as to lead to business results.
(4.) Supervise and coach Team Leaders, Managers on weekly basis
(5.) Understand client requirements and accountable in ensuring support team is meeting client expectations
Apply now : https://shorturl.at/bKWY8