Mad Mobile is leading the charge in building the next generation of retail and restaurant experiences. In today's rapidly evolving market, customer expectations continue to change, and Mad Mobile is at the forefront of innovation. We empower customers to engage and purchase from brands seamlessly, whether they're in-store, outside the four walls, or on the go. Our platform already supports some of the biggest brands, and we're always looking for new ways to engage with customers, increase in-store productivity, and ultimately drive transactional value. If you're passionate about creating exceptional experiences and shaping the future of retail and restaurants, Mad Mobile is the place for you!
About the Role:
We are currently on the lookout for a competent, self-motivated Tech. Lead in Cloud Engineering with a deep understanding of Cloud technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, and Infrastructure as Code. This position reports to the Director of Cloud Engineering and is vital in the organization that works closely with its peers in the United States and other teams locally.
Role will be located in Colombo, SL
In this role you will:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the cloud engineering team.
- Collaborate with architects to design and implement cloud solutions.
- Manage and optimize cloud infrastructure for performance and cost efficiency.
- Lead development efforts and automate cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Resolve technical issues and provide support for cloud-related challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for seamless integration and project delivery.
- Define and enforce cloud engineering best practices and standards.
- Identify and implement optimizations to enhance cloud performance.
- Mentor and train team members on cloud technologies and best practices.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in Cloud Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms, services, and architectures (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Experience with Kubernetes, especially AWS EKS. Experience with tools such as Helm, Argo CD, etc. is a plus.
- Proficiency in scripting languages, automation tools, and infrastructure-as-code frameworks (Terraform).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong leadership abilities to guide and motivate the cloud engineering team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for addressing technical challenges.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Eagerness to stay updated with evolving cloud technologies and industry trends.
- Ability to manage cloud-related projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Understanding of cloud security principles and best practices.
Our core values:
- Customer – WE believe that our customers deserve the best from us every day.
- Accountability – WE take ownership and make things happen.
- Teamwork – WE win as a team and have fun doing it.
- Innovation – WE innovate, inspire, and ignite the future!
- Integrity – WE are honest, ethical, and trustworthy.
Why Mad Mobile?
Mad Mobile is the #38 fastest-growing company in Florida and #9 on the Tampa Bay Times Top 100 Workplace List. We’re proud of our culture and promote diversity and a healthy work-life balance.
What about the benefits, you ask?
- Enjoy the advantage of salaries pegged to the US dollar, addressing your concerns regarding the varying cost of living.
- We pay for performance, going beyond market rates for deserving individuals.
- Our benefits package includes OPD and Hospitalization coverage for you and your family, providing you with peace of mind and access to quality healthcare when you need it the most.
- Embrace work-life balance with our flexible hybrid working patterns.
Amazing value beyond your day job,
- Join our active engagement clubs to enjoy a variety of engaging events and activities designed to foster team spirit, creating lasting memories.
- As we are not offshore, you will be part of a global organization that maintains a multicultural, diversified, and open culture with opportunities to work on-site in our US headquarters.
- You will have access to continuous learning, training programs, skill workshops, and resources to upskill your talent.
- You will have the opportunity to fast-track your career, as we open up new and exciting opportunities within the organization.