- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc.
- Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24x7 work environment.
- Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time
Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com