Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Trustee Administrator.
- Ensuring compliance with HSBC Group company policies and procedures, including regulatory requirements.
- Maintain equipment, systems and general work environment in good condition, adhering to all appropriate procedures.
- By ensuring that all data required (e.g. walk-away codes, leave requests, absence requests, time sheets, leave requests, absence requests and ad hoc process information) are completed and updated in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all work is delivered within agreed timeframes and meets the required high quality standard.
- To deliver a high quality customer driven service which provides customers with a positive view of HSBC and meets their expectation in terms of accuracy, timeliness and professionalism
- Understand and deliver excellent customer service. Process customer instructions accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets (as amended or notified from time to time) on all the processes worked.
- To pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflows
- To ensure that common fraud / errors / irregular transactions are identified and escalated in accordance with procedures in a timely manner
- To be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and to ensure that all actions take into account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring
- To acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to processes and to ensure that work is completed in accordance to procedures and within time frames
- Work on the assigned tasks with primary focus on quality.
- Keep current with understanding of systems, policies, procedures
- Meeting all the performance &behavior standards in line with HSBC requirement.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good telephonic skills.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analytics.
- Prior experience in working with Reference Data and Reference Data systems
- Prior experience in working with HSBC’s Fund and Valuation accounting platforms
- Stakeholder Management working with Subject Matter Experts
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details & high level of accuracy.
- Work on own initiative
- Excellent computer keyboard skills and knowledge on MS Excel is an added advantage
- Good eye for detail & experience in managing huge data modules.
- Documentation governance including supporting all audit related requirements.
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Ability to adapt to change, learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
- Ability to build rapport with, and relate to a wide range of people, self-driven, Customer focused and Process oriented
- Perseverance and ability to work under pressure
- Training will be provided following online/ classroom methods. Selected candidates are expected to learn quickly and apply knowledge appropriately.
- Self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must)
If interested, please apply for the position on LinkedIn attaching your CV.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, colour, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Lanka) Private LTD
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019- nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.