Title: Senior Software Engineer - RPA
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wiley is a global company that specializes in academic publishing and instructional materials, online education management and corporate learning and training. For over 200 years we have been helping people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. We develop digital education, learning, assessment, and certification solutions to help universities, businesses, and individuals move between education and employment and achieve their ambitions. By partnering with learned societies, we support researchers to communicate discoveries that make a difference. Our online scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, books, and other digital content build on a 200-year heritage of quality publishing.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to build on an already successful career, Wiley is always looking for talented, qualified people to join our global team. Our unique culture is distinguished by a collaborative environment that supports open dialogue, candid feedback, and enduring relationships. We treat each other with dignity and respect — as human beings first and professionals second.
We are seeking for a Senior Software Engineer - RPA who possesses both deep and broad expertise in the RPA domain. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in designing, developing, and deploying RPA solutions, particularly within UiPath and Power Automate, and will demonstrate advanced capabilities in process optimization, system integration, and scalability.
How will you make an impact:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy robust RPA solutions using UiPath/MS Power Automate.
- Monitor, optimize, and ensure the reliability and scalability of deployed RPA bots.
- Document detailed process workflows, technical specifications, and advanced solution designs.
- Provide in-depth support for deployed RPA solutions, ensuring swift resolution of issues or bugs.
Stay abreast of the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in RPA development.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 4 years of experience with UiPath or MS Power Automate.
- Proficient in dissecting and optimizing complex processes prior to automation.
- Deep understanding of RESTful services, API integrations, and SQL.
- Mastery of version control tools like Git and the related best practices.
- Expertise in exception handling, error logging, and robust bot design for production operations.
- Advanced knowledge of UiPath Orchestrators capabilities and Power Automate Premium Connectors.
- Demonstrated experience in scalable RPA solutions, OCR techniques, and cross-platform automation.
- Adherence to RPA security protocols and knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines in RPA and knowledge of best practices for deployment will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certifications in UiPath, Power Automate, or related RPA domains.
- Experience with other RPA tools or platforms.
Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.