- 3 to 4 years’ experience in Pega PRPC design and development.
- BS BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Good to have certifications such as Pega Certified Systems Architect, Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect, Pega Certified Methodologies Black Belt.
- Very Good understanding of key features of PRPC and core frameworks including their features and limitations.
- Knowledge in developing enterprise level business solutions and applications adhering to relevant standards and best practices.
- Designing and developing modules in Pega PRPC with appropriate use of patterns and conforming to the defined architecture.
- Strong design, analytical, problem solving skills, OODOOP skills and experience in applying modern design patterns
- Ability to articulate and document a detailed technical vision using industry standard tools UML Use Cases etc.
- Experience in SQL Server and PRPC frameworks and other Pega Frameworks such as CPM.
- Possesses good knowledge on PPRC properties, types relevance PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, app accelerators documentation tools expression builders and form builders.
- Sound understanding of user interface both PRPC out of the box and generic.
- Good understating of PRPC flows interpretation of flow shapes SLAs tickets interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios activities activity step methods OOTB activities.
- Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools skimming and bulk processing tools.
- Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM email server Scan station and other configurations.
- Able to elaborate use cases in PRPC language provide low level and high level designs.
- Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards.
- Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work classes.