WorkWave is a field service management software that provides SaaS solutions for businesses in the service industry (HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Cleaning, Lawn & Landscape, Home Delivery, Logistics & Distribution). We empower these businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences and grow their customer base on our efficient and easy-to-use platform.
WorkWave Team is looking for innovative software engineers who want to be part of a team of creative and talented individuals. Our teams are a mix of technologists, product managers, development engineers, and UI/UX designers, all working together to deliver our vision. You will be a part of our WorkWave team, helping to develop & support the WorkWave products
- Develop features & services to support the field service industry
- Develop APIs, client interfaces, and contribute to backend workflows
- Investigate and resolve defects, and refactor code to maintain quality
Maintain high-quality software through unit test automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- 3 - 5years of experience inASP.NETor .NET Core
- 2+ years of experience in React or other JS development would be an added advantage
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL required
- Understanding of unit-testing strategies
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and tools like Jira
- Experience with scaling systems in a cloud environment (AWS) would be an added advantage
- Familiar and working knowledge of MSFT IIS
- Proficient with Git, Bitbucket and/or Github basics and pull Requests.
Experience with DevExtreme and DevExpress or similar components would be an added advantage
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.