- Develop, maintain, and support a high-load distributed system.
- Participate in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Engage in pairing and code review activities.
- Provide support and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Possess 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer or Associate Software Engineer with exposure to Angular.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using team collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Teams, etc., and source control tools like Git, BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Excel in well-structured and efficient coding.
- Have exposure to Agile methodology and Scrum.
Global Wavenet is a leading telecommunications software, systems, and infrastructure solutions provider in the ICT sector, serving wired and wireline telco operators across the world. We are a fast-growing, dynamic technology company with over 17 years of experience operating in over 20 international markets in South America, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region