- Responsible to achieve targeted Revenue, EBITA and ROI for the Data Center and Cloud product vertical through new customer acquisition, effective / innovative product development and optimizing
- Control and selectively engage in product / solution launch to optimize DAP resource consumption
- Ensure achieving Key deliverables and activities of Data Center and Cloud products which contribute to Enterprise revenue growth and quality of service
- Research, Introduce and development of new technological products and services to ensure the business is always having competitive edge over competitors.
- Evaluate technical feasibilities, design optimizations and any other possible issues of product development
- Support GTM and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
- Provide insights for annual business planning and enterprise Capex project management meetings.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, costing special and offers.
- Execute awareness and training sessions to customers and sales and operational teams on Enterprise Products to enhance knowledge and productivity.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with enterprise customers especially with CIOs to maintain divisional capabilities.
- Ensure technical support, appropriate solutions and expertise is provided as required in order to secure and promote Enterprise products
- Review proposals and provide consultation for cost effective ways to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Create mechanisms to collect and incorporate customer feedback to continuously improve product and customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper product and services life cycle management.
- Strategize with Sales and Pre-sale to drive solutions offerings.
- Coordinate and work with technical teams and plan the services as per the customer needs in order to meet the customer expectations and increase customer satisfaction.
- BSc in IT/Computer science or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 6 to 8+ years’ experience in the relevant field
- Any 2 certificates from Microsoft / Amazon / Google / Huawei / VMware / DELL / FORTINET / RedHat / Datacenter management or equivalent certificates