IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
"Aerospace & Defense" business unit at IFS is building solutions including mission critical MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) solutions for worldwide airline operators and defense contractors. Our formula for quality is unique compared to the rest of the testing practices in the industry since we qualify mission critical software for our customers. With our current growth in the business unit, we are looking for a ‘Senior Lead Software Engineer - Quality Assurance’ for the job function listed below.
- Develop test frameworks and tools (Testware) for the development team.
- Perform Technical Design & Code Reviews.
- Formulate Test Strategies for the development team.
- Coach/train software engineers on coding, testing, and engineering best practices. "Lead By Example" is our style of work. (You do it first and show others as how to do it!)
- Design & execute performance tests using JMeter or similar tool.
- Design test pipelines for CI/CD implementations.
Strong communication, stakeholder management & leadership skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation for 5+ years. Preferably with REST Assured, Cucumber/Appium with Java (Experience in Katalon Studio is a plus)
- Hands on experience in performance test design & execution (Using JMeter or similar tool)
- Hands on experience in software testing practices including Test Design Techniques (TDT), Whitebox TDT is mostly preferable.
- Programming skills with Java is a definite plus.
- Skills on SQL is a must, previous knowledge on PLSQL is a definite plus.