IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Global Consulting Delivery organization of IFS is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join us as a Senior / Lead Software Engineer - Field Service Management. You will be part of a global team, which is dedicated to design, develop and support tailor-made solutions to specific business requirements of IFS customers.
The Senior / Lead Software Engineer works independently to analyze, develop, implement, and quality assure customized software included in IFS Product Family, services, and/or other solutions. The Senior / Lead Software Engineer can handle more complex development and is also expected to mentor and guide less experienced colleagues. In addition, a Senior / Lead Software Engineer should be able to deliver technical training and use their industry and implementation experience to advise and guide the global customer project team. Also a Senior / Lead Software Engineer should be able to lead and coordinate activities within project teams to secure project deliverables.
- Design and Develop fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult IFS Customers as a Technical Expert through direct Customer engagement
- Create configurations on IFS Products based on Customer requirements
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools
- Perform code audits, make improvement suggestions on source code
- Work as lead developer in a project team, good communication and engagement with requirement owners and other stakeholders
- Be familiar with integration technologies and standards used in the industry
- Provide direction by mentoring and coaching peers
- Provide technical trainings to peers and customers as needed
- Work with distributed global teams
- 4+ years experience working with IFS Applications ( Field Service Management - FSM , Cloud Service Management, Mobile Work Order - MWO )
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and common integration platforms, relational databases, and client-server architecture.
- Experience with developing FSM Configurations, Reports, Integrations, Mobile and Modifications
- Strong analytical skills and a technical mindset
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Fluent in English and local language
- Guiding and influencing customer stakeholders
- Engineering/architectural practices and principles
- Ability to estimate and technically review Business Requirements from IFS customers
- Experience in Android and iOS Mobile development will be an added advantage
In IFS, Global Consulting Organization takes up ownership of software/IT project delivery and/or implementation services. The global consulting organization forms a technical delivery team starting from Project/Program Manager, Technical Solution Manager, Solution Architect, Software Engineers, Functional Consultants, etc. to form a Project Team to implement IFS software on behalf of customers.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com