Senior Executive - Sample Room (Bodyline - Horana)
We seek to attract result-oriented professionals with proven technical skills and the ability to ensure the development sample process takes place efficiently to meet customer requirements, drive a flexible and competent quality management system and facilitate the timely execution of development samples at Sample Room.
Bodyline is one of the largest exporters of apparel in Sri Lanka – renowned as the leader in producing fitted garments that provide superior next-to-skin performance wear. It is also the go-to vendor for bra innovations, and we are searching for a potential candidate capable of ensuring the development sample process takes place efficiently to meet customer requirements, drive a flexible and competent quality management system and facilitate the timely execution of development samples at Sample Room.
- Effectively Establish and maintain the quality management system at the Sample Room.
- Effectively prepare a Quality process execution plan for the Sample Room, follow up with the daily schedule and pre-activities for upcoming T&As and prepare related reports accordingly.
- Train and develop Sample techs /Sewing Techs to improve their Sewing performance and technical abilities to increase productivity and quality to achieve competent craftsmanship.
- Ensure working with a proper tracking method of sample stages, attend relevant meetings during the sample-making process and ensure Sample Technicians are empowered to maintain First Time Through and On Time Performance within required customer standards.
- Ensure customers’ quality requirements at the review meeting & avoid any rejected comments and apply necessary revisions when achieving the set plan/execution.
- Conduct Problem-solving, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for process-related concerns using appropriate lean tools and techniques.
- Ensure the Style files with all relevant documents & information available before starting the sampling process.
- Prepare the annual departmental budget, collate information from all sections in the department, and prepare the monthly budget monitoring reports whilst driving to achieve set Turnaround targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/ Degree in the Textile and Apparel industry.
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Problem-solving skills.
- Planning & Organizing skills.