- Prepare revenue budgets/forecasts for Business Units (BUs) and Market Business Units (MBUs) in order to support financial budgeting.
- Be an integral part of formation of BU (initiatives) in order to achieve the business objectives.
- Appraise and make recommendations on investment projects/CAPEX rationalization in line with organizational strategy and ensure value creation to Dialog Group
- Continuously understand/study the business and industry dynamics in order to identify emerging market opportunities and competitive threats while providing inputs to respective BUs.
- Support group initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly engaging in initiating, planning, monitoring, and controlling.
- Involve actively in the development of Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Business Strategy, by appraising global/industry trends, consumer evolution and competitive environment to set Dialog group corporate objectives and goals in line with Axiata group vision.
- Modelling the business plans/ investment appraisals in MS Excel and prepare MS Power point slides with proper story line/ message to the top Management.
- Prepare the business KPIs in line with corporate objectives while benchmarking performance with industry best practices to ensure control over processes.
- Furnish all Axiata Corp Centre deliverables.
- Rolling forecast (Has to be done for all products – Mobile/Fixed/TV/ICT/Other)
- Preparation of EWG/Cost EWG presentations
- Preparation/attend the ad-hoc requirements from Corp Center
- Preparation of the Monthly BU P&L reports
- Identify/probe into problems and their root causes resulting in under achievement of the BU’s revenue/ profitability.
- Come up with solutions to improve BU revenue and profitability performance. Present the same to the Management.
- Assess the outcomes and report to senior management on the success of the projects in order to indicate the effectiveness of the projects while facilitating the senior management to take corrective actions.
- Actively participate in project execution-based assignments as and when assigned in order to continuously monitor/asses the performance of the project and report to the management.
- Actively provide inputs in carrying out conceptualisation, planning and implementation of revenue drive strategies and cross functional cost rescaling projects (CRS) and report productivity/operational efficiency to CXO’s
- Perform any ad-hoc impact analysis/ forecast based on any unforeseen economic conditions.
- Degree in IT/Eng/Business/Finance/ Management/ Science / Economics / Statistics from a recognized university (2nd upper & Merit/ GPA 3.5)
- Passed finalist of CA/CIMA/ ACCA/ CFA
- Proficiency in MS Office package (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good communication skills
- Post Academic Experience : 2+ years in related roles