Senior Executive - Electrical Engineer ( Thulhiriya)
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and energetic individual to join Texo (Pvt) Ltd, new MAS manufacturing plant in Thulhiriya as a Senior Executive – Electrical Engineer.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and attend them with relevant parties as and when required. Periodic maintenance of factory electrical system as per the given standards.
- Plan and execute scheduled maintenance on machines and other required standard testing periodically.
- Maintain critical spare parts of all machine types.
- Maintain an effective inventory management system.
- Design and manage the electrical/electronic aspects of installation, commissioning and testing of new machinery in order to fulfil production requirements.
- Develop/implement energy saving projects for electrical/supporting services and operations in order to minimize operational cost.
- Ensure that all aspects of Health and Safety are maintained.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute with 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge on Civil and Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge on power electronics.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CAD including power app designing.
- Ability to create software programs/user interfaces using one of the programming languages.
- Capability to forecast risks and prepare mitigation plans for machines, equipment and systems.
- A good team player by maintaining relationships with other departments.
- Quick learner and willingness to adapt to the latest technology.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please share your updated CV to email@example.com