Senior Digital Entrepreneur
MAS is an innovation driven company founded on a perfect blend of daring and visionary thinking – being one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel and sportswear. Performance wear and swimwear.
Embark on a journey of change with MAS, by joining the MAS Capital team - Battaramulla as Senior Digital Entrepreneur. This role requires to drive digital offence initiatives by building partnerships with MAS SBUs, piloting and validating business impact and supporting SBU adoption to deliver business results in line with the overall business strategy for the function. The Role also will focus on setting up MAS Digital.
Driving the MAS Digital Offence (DO):
- Organizing Monthly Digital Offence forum (Chairman + CEO + SBU Leadership) and organize Weekly SBU director connects. Performance / impact tracking of milestones
- Experiments with Digital & Process Excellence teams
- Scoping and selecting potential vendors to enhance MAS DO capabilities.
- Conduct pilots to validate business impact and make recommendations.
- Drive business team incubation to new tools through regular training & supporting to build new skills.
- Decide on charge out models for SBUs
- Support SBUs in building and standardizing new tools as business as usual.
- Deliver business goals for SBUs by adoption data and technologies.
- Be responsible in creating a digital eco system at MAS to support cross SBU learning sharing and adopting new practices.
- Assist in other adjacent projects where support and direction is required.
- Responsible for all operational tasks in driving a project (Providing information to Group Legal to draft Legal documents, Finance and Tax operations, Documentation etc.)
Be the Project Lead in Formulating & Implementing the Business Plan for ‘MAS Digital Vertical’ to;
- Create a plan for a Dedicated Design to Delivery Vertical for Digital Business Model Customers
- Establish MAS Digital within a new location to produce all core product categories.
- Identify Team/ resource plan.
- Create Customer Onboarding Plan
- Incentivize MAS Apparel & Supply Chain SBUs to Commit to its success.
- Obtain Board Approval & Initial Funding
Support to driving Special Strategic Initiatives as required by the Director – Digital Business
- Business Model Innovation
- Group Customer Portfolio Management
- In Country Verticality
- Beyond FOB services
- Global Strategy for Growth
Assisting Director - Digital Business:
- On management report generation, business updates, budgeting, long range planning and management/customer presentations.
- With business strategy and customer/supplier relationship management.
- In digital business model conversion projects.
Qualifications, Experience, Skill and Competencies:
- A degree with a 2nd Upper Class or higher in Business Management, Research, Marketing or similar with a Professional qualification in a relevant field.
- 05 years’ work experience at a reputed organization or start-up, preferably with exposure to the Digital Offence at MAS.
- Strong command of the English Language. Background in creative writing, communications will be an added advantage.
- Strong team player with the ability to make independent decisions.