Founded in 2014, and listed on the ASX since 2015, Superloop’s purpose is to enable better internet for Australian homes and businesses, by enabling challenger retail brands (including our own Superloop and Exetel brands) to take a larger share of the market, leveraging Superloop’s Infrastructure-on-Demand platform.
Superloop operates in three segments of the market: consumer connectivity, business network and security solutions, and wholesale connectivity, all of which leverage Superloop’s investments in physical infrastructure assets including fibre, subsea cables and fixed wireless, as well as Superloop’s software platforms. Hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses rely on Superloop and Exetel everyday for their connectivity needs.
Visit www.superloop.com to learn more.
Please note: this is not a fully-remote job
Superloop is seekingaSeniorDevOps Engineer to join our Development team. You will work with a team of DevOps and talented developers to continue the development and innovations of world leading automated systems.
If you have a passion for making significant change and solving complex challenges in the telecommunications industry, come join our team at Superloop!
Our Colombo office is located atCBD Business Center, Colombo 01 with AEST working hours (3 a.m. start time at office)
A successful candidate should possess:
- 4-5 years'hands-oncommercial development experience with AWS Cloud Development
- Working knowledge of IAM, Route53, VPC, EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, DynamoDB, WAF, SQS, etc.
- Good scripting, coding, and a passion for automation.
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous (CI/CD) deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Linux system admin experience, GIT revision control experience.
- A good knowledge of networking and security.
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience with infrastructure as code with Terraform, Packer and Ansible.
- Strong proven experience with RDBMS, ideally MySQL, Postgres
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation.
- Great communication skills and good problem resolution skills.
What can we do for you?
As we grow and evolve, we want you to as well.
We’re progressive.We understand that life exists outside of work which is why we have a flexible approach to the way we work.
We’re innovators.Innovation is part of our identity, which is why we celebrate the uniqueness of yours.
We’re easy-going.We pride ourselves on creating a fun, casual and relaxed environment. Ditch the corporate attire if you want to - embrace it if that’s your thing. What matters most is that you’re comfortable when you come to work.
We welcome diversity.We encourage and seek out diversity of backgrounds and opinions, because we know differences challenge us and help us grow.
We give back.In addition to annual and sick leave, we give you the opportunity to spend some paid time away from work doing something meaningful with five personal development days per year. You can use these to help out in the school tuckshop, attend training for your own personal development, or lend a hand to a meaningful charity if you would like to.
We stand by our product.We’re confident we have the best connectivity product on the market so we offer our employees free connection to our home broadband service.
We take care of our people.We provide market-competitive compensation, a collaborative workspace in the center of Colombo, and a range of perks and benefits, including insurance, mental health services and personal and leadership development. We put forth a lot of effort at work and when it comes to having fun, we do the same.
You have the chance to join the opportunity of a lifetime. What are you waiting for?