- Bridge the communication gap between the customer & the development team
- Produce professional documents & presentations
- Travel internationally and conduct product demos for Business Analysis and Gap Analysis activities
- Conduct both on-site & in-house trainings
- Engage in the development process and related activities (Agile / Scrum) to ensure proper communication of requirements and accuracy of development is maintained
- Ability to form solutions & present to stakeholders
- Ensure quality of deliveries to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to lead & mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in the IT field
- 2-4 years industry experience
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills
- Fair knowledge in G-Suite, MS Office Products & Agile tools and practices
- Background in Travel Industry Domain and products would be an added advantage.