The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Target the right clients, grow a quality pipeline, win profitable deals, and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Generate and build client relationships, leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle, often in the absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity.
- Has prior experience leading and closing multi-year contracts with strategy consulting as well as solutions around Cloud & ERP; SAP, Microsoft Azure, and product development, etc.
- Has some prior experience in similar organizations with complex projects or experience in selling ERP products
- Can identify a client problem statement and craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing the client problem.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems in area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within John Keells IT that involve negotiating or influencing significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments in making them successful and outcome based.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using a deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Act as a single point of contact for all customer engagements, escalations, and resolutions.
- Ability to originate and develop new opportunities for sustainable growth for the organization.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in ICT or Business Management with a full professional qualification in IT-based solution selling.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT based solution selling with 3 years’ experience selling ERP - SAP or Cloud Products with proven sales results
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply via linkedin.