The Resource Manager will join a growing Resource Management Organization that supporting Global Customer Services. This role will partner with the Service Request Managers and Delivery Manager to identify consultants to work on various projects, The person will be responsible for ensuring our resourcing data is updated in a timely manner, producing analytics to provide insight to our stakeholders. You will work as part of a specialist hub to ensure consistent processes are followed across the Global Resource Management Organization.
In a fast paced, dynamic environment, this role will provide you with opportunity to finesse your planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills, through a mix of on the job learning and specific training.
Resource management key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Service Request Managers to identify suitable resources for projects
- Performing regular data integrity checks/data cleansing in our systems to deliver sustainable, high quality information to make informed resourcing decisions for projects
- Visualizing supply data to into meaningful, regular, standardized reporting to provide insight and trends to GCD Leadership and the Resource Management Organization.
- Provide responsive and professional data analytics support to the Resource Management community across our business.
- Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues across the globe
This role will require proactive partnering with stakeholders in over 30 countries, requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills and the flexibility to work across multiple time zones.
- 3+ years experience in a Resource management function
- Excellent communication skills (English) both written and verbal
- Experience of working with an ERP system
- Excellent skills in using tools such as Excel, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Strong problem solving, analysis skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels with an ability to influence and negotiate
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize workload and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic / intermediate level MS Power BI skills
- Experience in an international matrix organization within virtual working environment.
- Proficiency in additional languages is a plus