As an RF Engineer, you would be working collaboratively with the RF team at Huawei. This will be an exciting role for you if you would like to expand into new horizons in RF Engineering as this role will include key responsibilities such as:
- performing GSM/UMTS/LTE/NR Worst Cell Analysis and optimizations for voice and data KPIs and ensuring maintaining the desired performance levels
- analyzing and troubleshooting Network Level Trend deviations
- proactively improving the RAN network based on KQI
- conducting RF parameter audit for GSM, UMTS, LTE & NR network
- preparing daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports with improvement suggestions
- implementing new features in the network including a feasibility study
This role would match your profile;
- if you possess a professional background in Telecommunications with a IESL reputed Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications/Electronics
- being an IESL Member will be an added advantage
- if you have hands-on experience with a minimum of 3 years of exposure in RF planning and optimization of 2G/4G/5G technologies
- having project management exposure is preferred.
- if you are able to manage tasks and work efficiently in a fast-paced changing environment
- being a motivated individual who would achieve shared goals and results by sincerely providing a helping hand to others.
- being a result-oriented team player who has the ability to create a work environment that sparks focused approaches to drive company growth.
If you are passionate about new knowledge, eager to explore full of exciting concepts in RF Engineering and have a passion for the telecommunications industry with the right attitude, a growing and rewarding career awaits you. Please apply online for this amazing opportunity. We are eager to welcome you to be an integral part of “Huawei”.