Digital Health (Pvt) LTD a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC and operates under the Doc990 brand is the leading healthcare platform in Sri Lanka. Doc990 offers a range of digital health related services to its customers including doctor channeling facility at main hospitals & channeling centers across the country, video & audio doctor consultations, medicine delivery, lab services and many more through Doc990 mobile app & www.doc.lk website. We are on the lookout for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with excellent interpersonal and technical skills to join our expanding Doc990 team and take on a pivotal role.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, etc.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for the product.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product testing processes.
- Review client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintain compliance with organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- A degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer science or any equivalent professional qualification with minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field.
- Experience in setting test automation environments.
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in API test automation.
- Mobile test automation experience using Appium (Android/iOS).
- Knowledge on CI/CD and supporting tools like Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in preparing test plan and identify automatable test scenarios.
- Experience with Scrum/ Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in performance and security testing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take responsibility for deliverables.
- Strong written and communication skills in English.