Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management, and Global Private Banking. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors, and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Premier Service Relationship Officer.
- Assist with managing portfolios in excess of 700 - 800 Premier customer relationships, including the high-end Premier portfolios.
- Ensure higher wallet share with HSBC and maintain the accepted cross sell ratio.
- Actively assist to bring in new customers and maintain a profitable portfolio.
- To ensure Global Premier Brand and its promises are delivered at all times.
- Safeguard the bank from potential loss through application of knowledge on compliance and controls.
- Cross sell banks personal banking products and services.
- Has to be self-motivated to ensure that the service standards expected for Premier customers are maintained on a consistent basis.
- Ensure end to end follow up on requests to delight customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Problem solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Be organised and pay attention to detail.
- Proactive in obtaining referrals and enhancing the deposit base.
- Positive attitude and be customer focused.
- Be contactable round the clock for customers that are being relationship managed.
When applying please submit a full resume.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.