Reporting to the PMO Team Lead, the PMO Support role provides data management, collation and reporting services to the relevant portfolio. Working closely with Project Managers and PMOs, the Portfolio PMO role is responsible for collation, calculation and evaluation of LSEG’s change project, programme and portfolio management information (MI), in line with LSEG’s relevant processes and standards.
- Produce the required artefacts for the various stage gates as defined in the Change Framework and retain these centrally as well any associated approvals
- Make sure that when a project deviates from the defined stage gate criteria, that the exceptions process is followed and approved by the Portfolio PMO
- Work with PMO Leads and/or PMO Analysts to ensure completeness and currency of project, programme, and portfolio data in the relevant PM system(s)
- Collate accurate and relevant data to support budgeting and forecasting
- Collate data to support risk identification and evaluation, maintaining a clear and accurate risk log
- Collect data/information on potential ideas and solutions, developing an understanding of cost/benefit principles.
- Production of project, programme, and portfolio reports, in line with Group Transformation standards
- Review project plans and timelines, and develop work schedules to achieve project timeline and landmarks
- Gathering data to support the application and monitoring of the change framework.
- To maintain the Purchase Order list and issue periodic updates to Project Managers.
- Collect invoices and purchase orders and send to Accounts Payables to process.
- To ensure that all POs are accurately calculated, approved and processed. Ensure that no POs are raised against the wrong project.
- Investigate and resolve purchase order queries as required.
- To reconcile invoices and POs and balance of POs
- Control and investigate invoice mistakes, for instance if a PO does not have enough funds to cover for the invoice. Liaise with suppliers and PO requestors.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- PMP, Prince 2 qualifications or degree in business managemnt/admin field.
- Excellent information management, collation and reporting skills, and proficiency with reporting tools such as Clarity PPM or other similar PPM tools
- Strong time management, workload planning and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding about financial/accounts principles
- Excellent written presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work within a team
- Experience in a similar support role
- Ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external partners while working optimally in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.