What you would be doing:
- Ensure a safe environment for the people to work in the Liquid Plant premises.
- Making the asset readiness adhere to the agile production plan.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs for plant and machinery, buildings and services.
- End-to-end NPD management (Ideation to Commercialization)
- Actively drive the water pillar through the FBL in the context of sustainability.
- Management of critical spare parts and track of inventory and non-inventory spare parts.
- Ensure plant hygiene and safe food process.
- Review the process risk assessment and machine risk assessment while maintaining & reviewing SOP’s.
- Perform and ensure all H & S standards, guidelines, and SOPs are followed.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in manufacturing preferably in the food manufacturing industry.
- Technical knowledge of milk processing and filling operation.
- Ability to read and understand Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Knowledge of CAD software for new P&ID and other process-related projects.
- Knowledge of applicable standards for plant and equipment safety.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting equipment issues and implementing solutions
- Continuous Improvement competencies including Six Sigma methodology, TPM, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, IWS
- Strong Leadership, logical thinking and communication Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project Management Skills.