- Understand customer specification and develop patterns according to the given T&A by involving for product development process effectively.
- Deliver effective and complete tech pack to meet the production requirements.
- Contribute to the NPI & PP process by effectively involving for below events.
- Attend Risk analysis meetings and Identify the risk factors in order to deliver solutions
- Attend Provisional & Integration meeting.
- Work towards cost leadership.
- Identify risk points throughout the pattern development process.
- Effective contribution towards improving factory tech team relationship.
- Involvement with technical PODs to achieve relative business goals.
- Degree/Diploma in Textile and Clothing or Textile Technology or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of experience using CAD systems (Lectra or Gerber).
- Experience in bras and bralettes.
- Computer Literate-MS Word, MS Excel.