IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As a UX Researcher at IFS, you will have significant responsibility within the IFS research program. We want to ensure that the user experience for the most recent IFS Cloud products, including the framework and a suite of business applications, is even more usable, enjoyable, andfit for purpose.
You’ll need to gain a holistic understanding of user behaviors, needs, challenges, and motivations through different research methods.
- autonomous planning, conducting, and analyzing of different research activities
- educating, inspiring, and motivating product teams and stakeholders through insight presentations
- working closely with teams to plan, facilitate, and assist with research and user testing
- working closely with designers and product managers to define experiment hypotheses and support in research and experiment design
- consolidating research findings into concise, accessible, digestible, and actionable reports to be shared with our product teams
- conducting research using best-practice qualitative and quantitative methods, including app tracking and elements of product intelligence
- contributing to company-wide research initiatives and exploring new directions for the company
contributing to research practice at IFS
You are a curious user researcher with a few years of experience, preferably working with complex digital products.
You have professional experience conducting and leading research and applied experience with various qualitative or quantitative research methodologies, including when and how to apply them during product development. You have also worked with data analytics tools like Pendo, Google Analytics, Amplitude, WalkMe, or similar, and know how to integrate data analysis into the design process.
You will be part of a great team on its journey towards excellent UX. We hope you are a good team player who can navigate your way with other stakeholders and have a solid understanding of the design process as a whole.
It is not a requirement, but you’ll stand out from the crowd if you have experience from
- enterprise software solutions area
- agile teams and software development
working in a virtual and multicultural environment
The location for this position is Colombo; relocation sponsorship/assistance is not provided.
For further information, please contact
NataliaBoestad, Director Software Engineering, +46 (0) 733 45 38 54
Submit your application by clicking "I'm interested".
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and advertising assistance.