IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The User Experience team drives the unified User Experience of IFS business applications.We own and provide UI components and guidelines based on our user's needs.Moreover, our team is a guide and advisor helping application teams create great UX. The team consists of UX Designers, UX Researchers, and, of course, Software Engineers.
We are looking for a developer with hands-on Angular experience, genuine empathy for the users, and, hopefully, some knowledge or at least an interest in accessibility.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Contribute to IFS Cloud, ensuring the quality and stability of the Angular code
- Work according to and evangelize coding accessibilityprinciples
- Technically design,develop, test, review, and maintain theUI component Library based on functional and technical requirements
- Create documentation, presentation, and training material
- Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders across all products
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes
If you are a real team player who takes pride in producing high-quality solutions with a chance to inspire, then this position is something for you!
You will be a part of the R&D Product Experience and report to the Director of Software Engineering.
To be successful in this role, your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further, we would like you to have a relevant academic degree and a passion for UX.
We are looking for someone with:
- Great technical design and programming skills
- Knowledge of Software Security
- Experience with web development and technologies we use (Angular, TypeScript, RxJS, HTML5, Storybook)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and Agile aspects in software development pipelines
- Passion for UX or accessibility/inclusive design
- Strong communication and analytical skills
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have an experience with
- the enterprise software solutions area
- agile teams and software development
working in a virtual and multicultural environment
The location for this position is Colombo; relocation sponsorship/assistance is not provided.
For further information, please contact
NataliaBoestad, Director Software Engineering, +46 (0) 733 45 38 54
Submit your application by clicking "I'm interested".
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and advertising assistance.