• CCNP certification.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area
• Excellent command in English
• Ability to learn and understand the company’s product suite.
• Advanced skills in ticket management and the ability to appropriately prioritize projects per agreed SLAs and project deadlines.
• Strong customer focus with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• High level skills for browser navigation and tab management
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through email.
• Project management and time management skills for working with multiple parties.
• Liaise with internal staff and external partners as appropriate; to ensure successful and on-time delivery of project outcomes and achieve excellence in overall customer experience.
• Provide timely updates to customers.
• Provide timely updates to upstream carriers.
• Manage end-to-end delivery of telecommunications products and services.
• Creating and updating tickets in a timely manner for new and existing orders
• Maintain accurate entries of verbal and written communication, project progress, issues, resolutions, appointment times, and contact details in all tickets.
• Managing multiple tickets across orders and coordinating the completion of separate telecommunication services for customer packages
• Low to moderate level of understanding of accounting and billing practices.
• Commissioning of services to customers and internal systems
• Adding completed service plans to the billing system
• Helping assist with billing errors and product plans for pricing, ensuring accuracy and timely resolution, if require • Configuration of VoIP hardware for use with VoIP products
• Configuring Residential/Business-grade routers for NBN and DSL services
• Ship hardware from Melbourne office to customers
• Assist with time management of hardware configuration in co-ordination with ethernet services.
• Assist with quality management of all current and new products and services.
• Updating the internal documentation
• Assist with improving the efficiency of provisioning processes
If you're interested, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org