Hemas Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company in Sri Lanka, operating with multi-national partners to procure quality medical supplies. With a seven-decade history, Hemas Pharmaceuticals prides itself on its state-of-the-art facilities, best-in-class processes, and passionate, dedicated workforce.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Medical Delegate located in Negombo/Gampaha area (Colombo suburbs C & D)The Medical Delegate is responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) in their assigned territory. This involves presenting products, providing scientific information on products and educating HCPs on clinical data. Medical Delegates also implement marketing initiatives that are designed to increase awareness of the company's products among HCPs and patients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and understand complex medical concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multi-functional team environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently within the assigned area
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and at least one of the major languages in the assigned territory
- CIM/SLIM qulifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as science, medicine, pharmacy, life sciences or business
- Prior experience in medical sales, customer service or marketing is a plus
- candidates with GCE A/L with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply