In this position, you will have line responsibility for a group of very talented Software Engineers/ DevOps Engineers and Designers.
You will be part of our R&D operations, and as a member of the Application Lifecycle Experience product area’s leadership team you will have a key role, both strategically and operationally, in our success.
In this position you will be expected to:
- Drive and improve Engineering Practices in the team.
- Coach and motivate individuals and teams.
- Be a role model in words and actions.
- Recruit new coworkers, perform appraisals and set salaries for your team.
- Be proactive, drive and take ownership.
- Be communicative and have a yes we can attitude.
- Provide knowledge and insight in DevOps mindsets and Agile processes
- Focus on customer value.
Together we deliver solutions that empower our customers to manage their IFS Cloud Solutions. The Application Lifecycle Experience platform is the first point of interaction for all our IFS Cloud customers. The solution is delivered through a Cloud based SaaS Platform based on Angular, .Net Core, Azure, GITLab and Azure Dev Ops
- University degree, in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience working with development teams to deliver complex software using Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience working as a Software Architect / Team Lead.
- Previous experience in a Software Engineering Manager role will be an added advantage