Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management, and Global Private Banking. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors, and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager Liabilities.
- Own product goals with accountability for P&L targets and support liability portfolio and FX growth.
- Product owner for debit cards and ensure smooth operation of debit card transactions, systems and processes.
- Monitor and forecast changes in macro-economic conditions and develop competitive strategies to create first mover advantage and grow market share.
- Oversee the implementation and management of the corresponding products in Country as defined by the Group.
- Drive a culture of customer journey design and adoption in the development of customer solutions and products.
- Build relationships with regulator and other key financial bodies within Country to ensure regulatory compliance when implementing products in Country.
- Manage and grow the segment revenue as well as managing and monitoring product level budgets.
- Assess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail banking, specific product and proposition experience would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge on Portfolio and product management, and an in-depth understanding of the industry and market movements
- Strong managerial, planning, analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking, influencing, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques, as well as the businesses and products supported and the regulations impacting them.
- Proven track record of communicating effectively within the organization and with customer groups.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate across various business lines at senior levels within the organization.
- Problem Solving skills and Analytical skills.
- Strong ability to credibly interact with senior management.
When applying please submit a full resume.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.