Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia's leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz' vision is to be a champion of South Asia, serving 50 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
Your role is to:
- Develop and implement growth strategies for Daraz Mart, aligning with the overall Daraz retail business objectives.
- Lead category management efforts, optimizing product assortment, pricing, and supplier relationships.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, ensuring efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize the customer shopping experience and streamline processes.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Monitor inventory, procurement, and supplier relationships to maintain product availability and quality.
- Drive marketing and promotional initiatives to attract and retain buyers.
- Provide regular reports and insights to senior management on the D-Mart performance.
- Lead and mentor a dedicated team to achieve division goals and uphold the highest standards of service.
A bit about you:
- Should possess a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field from a recognized university.
- 4-5 years of experience in grocery retail management or a related field, with a strong background in modern trade.
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data-driven with a sound understanding of market dynamics.
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on approach.