- Advise and provide services on all legal matters including but not limited to Litigation, IP matters of the Dialog Group being in the legal division.
- Responsible for advising, determining and controlling all legal action (civil & criminal) on behalf of the Group and attend courts with or without counsel and attend external legal consultations.
- Provide authoritative legal advice to the respective divisions and management to mitigate and manage risk and exposure to the Group.
- Liaise and coordinate with Law Enforcement authorities in Sri Lanka and when necessary represent the Group in meetings with such authorities.
- Responsible for the reviewing and drafting of contracts to ensure that the agreed clauses are drafted accordingly.
- Provide legal advice in compliance with statutory and any other regulations to all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in ad hoc or special projects and corporate actions such as acquisitions and amalgamation etc.
- This service to be provided being in the legal division.
- Be an Attorney at Law (Preferably with a degree in law from a reputed university)
- An LLM and a MBA would be an added advantage
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in a law firm / corporate sector / research firm
- Be computer literate and have excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills / team work