- Knowledgeable in basics such as concepts, principles, patterns and best practices.
- Thoroughly tests own work before completing and do not expect external reviews.
- Motivated with a great team spirit to achieve the common goals.
- Willing to improve personal brand within the organization, local industry, as well as globally.
- Competent in relevant project tools such as management, delivery, configuration, design.
- Ability to take feature ownership without external guidance.
- Emphasis on persevering with tasks and stays focused to finish the job that have been started.
- Qualifications bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialists (MCTS) or Microsoft Azure Developer or relevant certification is a plus, but not required.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience in implementing web applications for Microsoft Azure Cloud platform is a plus, but not required.