We are in search of dynamic individuals to join our Procurement Team. Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company which has over 700,000 employees across the globe as well as to learn and grow in a challenging but a rewarding work environment.
- Sourcing raw materials for confirmed orders as per the process and negotiating with relevant suppliers for delivery dates and price per the production plan and consumption.
- Raising purchase order and place orders and follow up the delivery.
- Negotiating with relevant suppliers for delivery dates and price per the production plan and consumption.
- Manage business with minimum operational impacts.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of procurement related working experience.
- Should have a minimum qualification of pass in GCE (O/L) six subjects with passes in Mathematics and English, and G.C.E. Advanced Level – Minimum of 3 passes.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows Environment and Effective oral and written communication skills is a must.
We provide Hospitalization insurance, Higher Education benefits, Annual Bonus, and Office Transportation etc.