- The ideal candidate should have 8 years of experience as Quality Analyst with extensive experience in Contact Centre environments.
- The candidate should have experience in automating end to end Contact centre applications IVR,CTI,CRM, developing automation test solutions with CYARA/Hammer, Working knowledge of Cisco Voice portal, and Acquoen.
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise test strategy and test plans, create test cases, perform manual/automated testing and log detailed defects.
- The candidate should also have experience in analysing/testing for Directed dialogue, DTMF, IVR and Text to speech, understanding voice channel User Interface Design documents and Call flows, testing IVR speech recognition systems, UI API Testing of Web applications/products, effectively plan, define test Strategy Test Cases, provide QA estimates, and provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle.
- The candidate should also have expertise in different types of testing, such as Smoke testing, Functional testing, End to End Testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance testing and support and assist business users with test planning, testing activity and test results analysis for UAT.