The QA Intern will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute test cases, identify software defects, and contribute to QA processes. This role offers hands-on experience in software testing methodologies and bug tracking, providing valuable insights into the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and specifications.
- Execute test cases and analyze results to ensure software quality and functionality.
- Identify, document, and track software defects to resolution.
- Assist in creating and maintaining comprehensive test documentation.
- Work closely with developers to reproduce, debug, and resolve issues.
Contribute to the improvement of QA processes and best practices.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.