Lassana Group of Companies has been in operation for over two decades and is listed as top 100 brands in the country. As the largest flower producer in Sri Lanka with four large state-of-the-art farms, we have vertically expanded our ventures into e-commerce, retailing, food manufacturing, weddings, events, floral education and floriculture.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, proactive, detail oriented individual with a proven track record to join hands with our team to expedite expansion plans.
- Update customer orders and date requirements through the ERP system.
- Timely and accurately update delivery statuses, schedules and all relevant systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer complaints and implement preventive measures.
- Ensure all products are available for order dispatch, and taking proactive steps to prevent delays.
- Introduce and enhance operational processes and procedures.
- Analyze the cost of flower production and identify ways to reduce expenses.
- Analyze the cost of the operations department, developing and introducing new practices and strategies for cost reduction in delivery.
- Optimize vehicle allocation to ensure the efficient use of fleet resources.
- Oversee and manage vehicle maintenance operations to maximize process productivity and efficiency.
- Develop strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Monitor and report driver behavior, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Business Management or a related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Sinhala/ Tamil.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/ shift hours.
- Result-driven with analytical skills, and a commitment to innovating and simplifying current processes and practices.
- Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to communicating effectively using sound logic.
- Evidence of leadership skills - perhaps you are the President of a Sport or Social Club at university or lead a group project.
- Ability to showcase curiosity and proactivity, enabling greater autonomy during the internship to achieve learning and development goals effectively.
If you wish to join our cohesive team to build a great career, send in your resume via LinkedIn within 7 days.
Applications will be treated confidentially and only the short-listed applicants will be notified.