- Responsible for carrying out continuous Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Coordinating with the relevant stakeholders in Automation projects.
- Responsible for reviewing Risk Assessments.
- Coordinating in arranging meetings/ awareness sessions/ trainings/ events with Dialog Group and Subsidiaries.
- Reporting updates for Compliance Meetings.
- And other compliance reporting related duties.
- Undergraduate in Business Studies / Management / Accounting / Economics or related area.
- Possess good analytical Knowledge.
- Knowledge in MS Office. (Specially in MS Power Point)
- Experience in compliance and other related qualifications/experiences would be an added advantage.