As an Intern, you will be given the opportunity to work with Atlassian’s world class collaboration suite of products which includes JIRA, JIRA Service Management, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Bamboo and Crowd. You will be a part of the team that supports these products where you will get hands-on experience in cutting edge technologies. In addition, you will gain exposure to global best practices of a collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate should be currently following a degree program in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems at a recognized university / institute.
- Provide development tools Support for L1 requests
- Provide Data Analysis and Management Reporting
- Quality assurance for Atlassian products suite
- Research and implementation of tools related to Atlassian products suite
- Assist Senior engineers to develop business solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying work processes and investigating problem areas.
Writing of user guide documentation & update knowledgebase
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills, particularly in English
- Be proactive and deadline-oriented
- Ability to work in a Linux environment, Knowledge in databases will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the Atlassian product suite – mainly JIRA and Confluence would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Java will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Apache Tomcat and Apache HTTP server will be an added advantage.
Understanding of software testing methodologies will be an added advantage
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.