Level 2 Support Engineer / Service Desk
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-growing MSP that specialises in Managed Services, Cybersecurity, Telecommunication and Internet Services? Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and solving complex technical issues? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Level 2 Support Engineer or Service Desk person to join our remote team and provide support to our clients across various industries. You will be responsible for handling escalated tickets and calls from Level 1, troubleshooting issues using remote control tools, managing backups, administering Active Directory and 365, and working with RMM and PSA systems. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects involving servers, networks, cloud services, and cybersecurity.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following knowledge and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in an MSP environment
- Understanding of how Managed Services functions and how important Cybersecurity is
- Experience and knowledge of RMM Tools similar to Datto RMM, SolarWinds, ConnectWise Automate and NinjaRMM
- Experience and knowledge of PSA systems similar to Autotask, ConnectWise Manage and Halo
- Experience working with backup systems for servers and office 365
- Active Directory experience with understanding of user and group policy management
- Experience troubleshooting servers like Hyper-V, Windows services, IIS and hardware management platforms like iLO and iDRAC
- Experience using remote control tools like ScreenConnect
- Experience and solid understanding of PowerShell
- Experience with 365 administration and SharePoint permissions
- Solid knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Apple Mac is highly beneficial
You should also have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills and empathy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to priorities tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing environments
- A positive attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply now with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.