SYNERGEN Health is a U.S based company, which pioneers in comprehensive financial solutions that enable healthcare organizations to maximize their revenue. The company provides tech-enabled services, advanced analytics, FinTech payment solutions, machine learning, consulting services and other software solutions. SYNERGEN Health was ranked as one of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the US for the seventh consecutive years by Inc. SYNERGEN Health is recognized as one of 70 a best large workplace in Asia by Great Place to Work® 2022 & 2023 respectively. SYNERGEN Health is a pioneer in the field of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), where we specialize in providing transformational revenue cycle solutions and services to help our client partners in the U.S to maximize and realize their full revenue potential.
Join Our Team as an HR Associate
Are you a passionate and dedicated professional looking to make a meaningful impact on people's lives? We're searching for exceptional HR Executives to join our dynamic team and help shape the future of our organization!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- A Collaborative and Supportive Work Environment
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
- Making a Difference in People's Lives
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Conducting performance evaluations and providing constructive feedback.
- Handling employee relations and conflict resolution.
- Facilitating training and development programs.
- Managing HRIS and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- Proven experience in HR, preferably as an HR Generalist or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.