IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 6000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As the HR M&A Administrator, you will work closely with the Global Head of HR M&A to support and execute the human resources functions within mergers and acquisitions (M&A) projects. The primary responsibility will be to support in the administrative activities across M&A from due diligence, through to the integration phase of M&A projects. The individual will work closely with the HR Services organization in the delivery of HR functional and HRIS elements of an M&A integration.
- Organization Chart Management: Create, update, and maintain organization charts that reflect the evolving structure of the organization throughout M&A projects. Ensure that these charts are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Recruitment Tracking and Reporting: Monitor and track recruitment activities during M&A projects. Provide regular reports on recruitment progress, ensuring alignment with the business case and budget constraints.
- Documentation and Data Management: Maintain meticulous records and documentation related to M&A projects, ensuring data confidentiality and security. Keep accurate records of HR activities, timelines, and milestones.
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate HR-related activities during M&A processes. Communicate effectively with HR team members.
- Process Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement within HR M&A administration and work to enhance the efficiency of HR processes during M&A projects.
- Change Management: Assist in change management activities, ensuring a smooth transition of employees during the integration phase. Support the Global Head of HR M&A in implementing change initiatives.
DiSC (Recruitment) Profile Administration: Issue DiSC profiles to candidates who are scheduled for interviews as part of the hiring process. Ensure the profiles are completed in a timely manner and facilitate the feedback process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HR administration or a similar role, with exposure to M&A activities being a significant advantage.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and data management.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Change management experience is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex behavioral concepts in a clear and accessible manner.