The HR Executive’s role is to ensure that HRSS are delivering a strong employee experience and that our company values are embedded in everything we do. Fundamentally the HR Executive will process requests coming from countries across global IFS offices. This role is the first point of contact for HR queries in a wide range of areas related to employee life cycle events, from on-boarding to off-boarding. This role has some specific regular tasks but also has a variety of ad hoc tasks.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for smooth HR administration from on-boarding to off-boarding ensuring end to end processes are followed according to company processes, e.g. setting up new starters, leaver administration, organisation and position changes in HCM.
- Assign incoming work and tickets in Assyst (ticketing system) amongst the team.
- Responding and acting upon tickets in line with agreed procedures sent from the country HR teams/Managers in a timely manner with agreed SLAs.
- Act as a first line support to all employees regarding IFS Cloud queries and provide an excellent customer experience by investigating and resolving errors quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for quality in IFS Cloud, assisting the country HR teams in correcting data inaccuracies, e.g. incorrect reporting lines, incorrect access levels as well as troubleshooting data in system.
- UAT (user acceptance testing) on testing environment to ensure processes are followed accurately in production environment.
- Jointly accountable for the day-to-day workload of the HR Shared Services team within agreed SLA's.
- Maintaining and updating user guides and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) to support consistent delivery of services at all times.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of process maps and HR operational processes.
Cross train on all country specific processes and support as and when required.
- Strong desire to continue to pursue and excel in a HR career.
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with colleagues across the globe to solve issues.
- Experience working with HR Software and some technical abilities.
- Strong proven skills in case management / ticketing systems.
- A team player and strong collaborator, comfortable in peer reviewing effectively.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Comfortable running HR reports from HR platforms.
- Evidence of self-motivation and a proactive approach.
- Great attention to detail with exceptional accuracy skills and must be well organised.
- Ability to multitask and rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Structured approach towards problem solving, assimilates information and identifies the pertinent points quickly.
- Ability and willingness to work shifts from time to time.
- Live our Values.
- University Degree (BBA/MBA) desirable or accredited HR qualification
Experience in HR Shared Services and proven experience of working with case management/ticketing systems is essential.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible. This is a hybrid role, a mixture of home working and on site attendance will be required.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.