Enfection has always been more than just a marketing service provider. Based in Sri Lanka, Enfection is one of the fastest growing marketing transformation companies across the APAC region, with a presence in Malaysia and Singapore. Since its inception in 2017, Enfection has partnered with diverse brands to achieve meaningful progress through continuous innovation, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
In your role, you will be challenged to take on tasks that uphold this mission and pushes Enfection forward. You will grow as a person in your field while helping fellow enfectors do cool things in the marketing sphere!
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position at Enfection located in Kotte, Sri Lanka. This vacancy is for an onsite, full-time position.
Here are some of the responsibilities you need to get your hands on;
Candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of digital marketing operations for certain key client accounts including;
- Assist in managing social media channels for clients.
- Ability to propose and develop marketing campaigns and strategies to achieve client objectives.
- Analyzing various campaign data to help clients optimize their marketing funnel.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with teammates for various client requirements.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets for clients.
- Have a keen eye for internal and client KPIs.
- Mediator between client and internal departments.
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
- Identifying and keeping on top of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of English in both communication and presentation skills.
- A creative thinker.
- A creative problem solver.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Management, Marketing, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing-related role.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to;
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing marketing transformation companies in South East Asia.
- Hands-on training and learning opportunities with some of the brightest minds in the digital field.
- A remuneration package that aligns with your skills and expectations.
- An open culture that is based on merit and constant opportunities for growth.
Email your CV with details of two non-related referees to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.