This is a customer services and regulatory news processing role within the LSE’s Regulatory News Service (RNS). The role involves flexible shift work to support the 24x5 operating hours of the RNS department. Therefore, the role will also be required to cover different shift patterns regularly.
- Announcement Processing – Review, understand and release announcements to various global news destinations, in line with departmental accuracy and processing targets. Add value by identifying and presenting any issue that may cause the customer or RNS exposure to reputational damage, market confusion or revenue loss.
- Customer Service - Demonstrate outstanding Customer Service via telephone and email, to include all aspects of regulatory requirements, announcement submission, formatting, content and RNS distribution channels.
- Relationship Management - Support key account Relationship Managers by providing support on testing sophisticated documents for multiple platforms.
Product Knowledge – Using expert knowledge of the RNS service, provide detailed product information and support to customers about the range of RNS products and services whenever required.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Business Analytics, Commerce
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Customer Support or Operations
- Excellent communication skills, clear and well-articulated written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise optimally
- Flexibility to work on shifts and extended working hours when required
- Ability to build and manage relationships up to all levels, both internally and externally
- Resilience, tenacity, and tact
- Team player, ability to liaise effectively, willing to learn and take direction
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Flexibility, discretion, and ability to respect confidentiality at all times
Appetite for hard work and dedication to work hours required for the role
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.