AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Partly qualified in professional accountancy qualification (CA/ACCA).
- Minimum of 3-year experience in internal auditing in a bank/finance company or reputed audit firm.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel.
Knowledge of auditing standards and attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely completion of assigned audit projects and maintain a high level of accuracy in audit testing and documentation.
- Perform audit tests and procedures to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and monitor and report on compliance levels with company policies and regulations.
- Analyze financial and operational data to identify anomalies and potential risks and maintain clarity and effectiveness of audit reports and presentations.
- Assist in developing recommendations to improve control processes and ability to identify meaningful insights from financial and operational data.
Monitor and track the implementation of audit recommendations.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.