Executive - Finance Business Controlling ( MAS Active center -Nawala)
MAS is an innovation driven company founded on a perfect blend of daring and visionary thinking being one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of Intimate apparel, Sportswear, Performance wear and Swimwear.
Being in the business for over 17 years, MAS Active is a prestigious establishment in Sri Lanka focusing on Activewear, Athleisure, Performance wear and Men’s essentials.
We are delighted to present an enticing new career opportunity at MAS Active. You are responsible for separately maintaining systems and processes at individual plant levels based on the Group and company policies and guidelines.
- Drive 100% system and process discipline of each assigned plant [Shadowline, Sleekline, Intimo, MFI, etc.] and warehouses and sub-contracting facilities by way of continuous System and process Audits/ cycle counts throughout the year whilst ensuring all exceptions and deviations to the set processes are escalated at relevant plant management level with potential improvement options.
- Necessary corrective actions are taken immediately for the deviations, analysis and generating actionable insights via related SAP and other integrated system reports. And communicate such variations to the line manager.
- System and process Audits will be conducted quarterly at each physical location mentioned above to cover the areas/scope.
- Introduce new essential controls whilst strengthening control in place via the development of new SOPs, prioritizing business risk areas in the end-to-end business process by way of analyzing the financial statements in a timely and accurate manner to minimize the negative impact on business operations. Also, to implement Key Controls/ Processes to cover all value stream areas from Front end, Support Services, and Manufacturing Operations.
- Finalizing the sales and Earnings for each financial period [Monthly and yearly] and ensuring the targeted/budgeted sales are achieved/followed to its set periods and providing the same is accounted for through the system to recognize the accurate financials and guide the plants accordingly.
- Analise the abnormalities within the plant and take corrective actions.
- Ensure the Customer escalates zero IP-related violations/concerns, and any internal or outside party steals no products of the Active division by enabling periodic Brand Protection audits at the plant.
- Brand Protection Audits to be conducted at each physical location mentioned above twice a year to cover the below areas/scope.
- Support the business by generating periodic exception reports based on various SAP and other data sources and share the exceptions with the plant and Business Development Managers for corrections and critical decision-making. E.g., Price variance/Production Variances/RM Provision.
- Conduct meetings with the relevant parties related to Raw material controls and sales.
- Ensure the physical existence of all Material Inventories (RM/WIP/FG) of each assigned plant & other warehouses by conducting Bi-annual Inventory Counts and regular cycle counts/audits for each assigned plant, FG & RM Hubs and sub-contracting locations.
- Ensure 100% achievement of Group Governance requirements set by the Group Risk and controlling Team and Group Finance. Align the processes with plant individuals.
- Performing Business Scenario Testing related to all SAP Implementation projects [as instructed by the Manager] covering expansions, acquisitions, mergers, and new business models across C&S and Seamless business, ensuring compliance to set system and process discipline to achieve business objectives.
- Degree in Finance or Equivalent qualification
- CIMA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Good Knowledge of SAP system and Excel
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding of the Business and overall MAS Business environment
- Sound Auditing Skill – Additional requirement