EVENTS CONSULTANT - LASSANA EVENTS
Lassana Group of Companies has been in operation for over two decades and is listed as top 100 brands in the country. As the largest flower producer in Sri Lanka with four large state-of-the-art farms, we have vertically expanded our ventures into e-commerce, retailing, food manufacturing, weddings, events, floral education and floriculture. Being a billion rupees group, our objective is to be the trendsetter in service delivery in Sri Lanka.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, outgoing, charismatic and approachable individual to join hands with our team to expedite expansion plans.
- Understanding customer requirements and work towards executing a dream event.
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve sales objectives by contributing new ideas and assisting in the planning of sales activities.
- Event research, planning, development, implementation on time and within budget.
- Supplier and cost management.
- Project management of each event to ensure it is planned and executed well.
- Diploma/ degree in Marketing, Business Management or Hospitality.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in event management or in sales.
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having good PR skills and a flair for social etiquette.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
A competitive remuneration package together with excellent career development prospects and an opportunity to work with a creative and enthusiastic team are on offer for the right candidate!
If you wish to join our cohesive team to build a great career, send in your resume via LinkedIn within 7 days.
Applications will be treated confidentially and only the short-listed applicants will be notified.