Mad Mobile is leading the charge in building the next generation of retail and restaurant experiences. In today's rapidly evolving market, customer expectations continue to change, and Mad Mobile is at the forefront of innovation. We empower customers to engage and purchase from brands seamlessly, whether they're in-store, outside the four walls, or on the go. Our platform already supports some of the biggest brands, and we're always looking for new ways to engage with customers, increase in-store productivity and ultimately drive transactional value. If you're passionate about creating exceptional experiences and shaping the future of retail and restaurants, Mad Mobile is the place for you!
Role will be located in Colombo, SL
In this role you will:
- Provide technical quality engineering leadership and expertise to multiple engineering teams.
- Be an ambassador that integrates global QE and unify quality practices across the global organization by effectively communicating with the global counter parts and stakeholders.
- Play a key role in evangelizing a full-stack quality engineering philosophy within the organization, uplifting standards in test automation, performance engineering, security testing, and overall testing processes.
- Responsible for the selection of test strategies for projects and providing guidance and recommendations to teams on achieving the optimum testability (Test Automation, Performance Engineering & Security Testing).
- Provide technical QE direction to Quality Engineers in adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalability, and on-time delivery standards.
- On a regular basis, ability to review test scenarios and automated test scripts and provide guidance for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends in quality engineering, while supporting the organization in evaluating suitable strategies and steer feasibility study initiatives.
- Train and mentor Quality Engineers to uplift standards and to bring testing productivity into test strategies.
- Drive tool selection and oversee the development of test infrastructure across projects.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Project Management, and UI/UX teams to review requirements, architecture, and designs to ensure comprehensive testability can be achieved.
- Mentor, coach, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification and 15+ years of industry experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in playing a similar role and having experience in handling multiple projects, and clients in diversified technology spectrums.
- Strong knowledge in quality engineering practices and processes including agile software testing practices, test design techniques, and test reporting.
- International exposure and experience leading global QE teams
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment and strong knowledge in software engineering concepts.
- Experience in solving software test automation challenges in a pragmatic approach.
- Sound knowledge and experience in testing tools, and technologies including test management and reporting tools, that cover full spectrum of software testing.
- Strong knowledge of Java, OOP concepts, coding standards, and improving code quality.
- Experience in testing large-scale enterprise services, or performance/scale/stress tests.
- Experience in working with continuous integration/delivery, build, and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and GIT.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP, or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Our core values:
- Customer – WE believe that our customers deserve the best from us every day.
- Accountability – WE take ownership and make things happen.
- Teamwork – WE win as a team and have fun doing it.
- Innovation – WE innovate, inspire, and ignite the future!
- Integrity – WE are honest, ethical, and trustworthy.
Why Mad Mobile?
Mad Mobile is the #38 fastest-growing company in Florida and #9 on the Tampa Bay Times Top 100 Workplace List. We’re proud of our culture and promote diversity and a healthy work-life balance.
What about the benefits you ask?
- Enjoy the advantage of salaries pegged to the US dollar, addressing your concerns regarding the varying cost of living.
- We pay for performance, going beyond market rates for deserving individuals.
- Our benefits package includes OPD and Hospitalization cover to you and your family, providing you with peace of mind and access to quality healthcare when you need it the most.
- Embrace work-life balance with our flexible hybrid working patterns.
Amazing value beyond your day job,
- Join our active engagement clubs to enjoy a variety of engaging events and activities designed to foster team spirit, creating lasting memories.
- As we are not offshore, you will be part of a global organization that maintains a multicultural, diversified, and open culture with opportunities to work on-site in our US headquarters.
- You will have access to continuous learning, training programs, skill workshops, and resources to upskill your talent.
- You will have the opportunity to fast-track your career, as we open up new and exciting opportunities within the organization.